Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, July 25, 2016

Personal daily life problems

One reason that I continue to write statements is that there are days when I look back to see something that happened years ago, thanks to Facebook memories, and it is a good thing to write or keep a journal of one's thoughts no matter how significant or mundane they may be.

Right now, I am going through very difficult times. I have needed to have my eyes checked for new eyewear but have not yet done it. So when my glass frames broke, it has created a serious need to see an optometrist soon to get new eye wear or to have my cataracts removed.  Very important decision to make correctly now.

I just had a problem with tires on car, got car serviced, where everything went well, and even got an estimate on car's worth or value now if I should decide to sell it. The car registration has come in, and that is another expense that is eating away at me.  I have changed t.v. servers to save money, and am in process of deciding whether to keep wifi or not.

I am sure that having my vision corrected will help my driving the freeways as I think the problem is visual.

But I have yet to find the right person to do the deed. I remember Frank Caserta who told me to remember him when it is time for cataracts to be removed.

Then I had my carpet shampooed which meant moving everything out so that the carpet cleaners could come in. Turns out that most people do not go as far as I did in removing things but I made it easy and simple to do.   But now going through everything to find things to destroy, or give to charity is taking a lot of time. I have a tendency to hold onto things which in case of eyewear was a good thing. I am using an old pair of former prescription glasses.

So I am slowly getting things done but being a snail or turtle is costing me too.  But I can do things only one day at a time, and the heat bothers me so that is a factor too.

A young boy 12 years old died from going hiking in 110 degree weather. What were they thinking?

I stay indoors most of the time.

So now that I have emoted on just my daily problems, I will take a rest. I could go on and on about other things but that will be another post.  All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment